9.24.2007

A tribute...

Sometimes, when I am in the middle of my struggles against the evil forces of Robbins and the Pathology department, I like to take a moment out to appreciate the little things that make life worth living:

Today I salute the "GREAT ONE" at Dunkin' Donuts. Whoever decided that one person could consume 24 ounces of coffee in one sitting before it got cold was absolutely brilliant...because I am one of those people. When someone sees you drinking one of these, they know you mean business. I personally give everyone that

For those of you who aren't familiar with this glorious sight, it is a styrofoam cup that stands about 9 inches tall, yet is still fits snugly into your hand for convenient quaffing. It's not one of those $5 whimpy, Type-II-diabetes-with-a-side-of-atherosclerosis-and-metabolic-syndrome Starsucks beverages...oh no no. This is 24 oz of pure, black liquid studying fuel, literally the equivalent of drinking a 6 cup pot of coffee (400 mg of caffeine). If you need anything else to wake you up for the day, you're probably dead already.

No comments: