4.04.2008

Renal Failure...

I'm having a little trouble walking after that exam.

The combination of being flustered and under prepared for the depth of material was infuriating. I felt completely lost for about half the questions, which should get me into the "I should still be able to pass the course" range. It was renal, hepatobiliary and GI with clinical correlations and lab correlations. I could have had Robbins and Cecil open on my desk with a boarded pathologist, a nephrologist and a gastroenterologist sitting next to me for the exam whispering answers into my ear and I probably still would have struggled.

Good job course director, you have crushed my will to continue on in medicine yet again...off to to nice and easy pharm exam and then to crawl into a bottle of something alcoholic until Monday.

No comments: