7.27.2007

Holding another man's junk

I put in my first male Foley Catheter today.

Hopefully it will be one of the few times in my life that I'll be instructed to "firmly grasp" another man's junk in my left hand, and whilst applying proper tension to the member hear the softly spoken words "retract the foreskin...around the frenulum...very good, you're doing great..." coming from another man standing next to me.

Ramming a large diameter rubber hose into the bladder of another man through the business end his firmly grasped one-eyed trouser snake was actually a lot less scaring than I would have thought. No referred pain, no serious psychological trauma...just another tool added to the medical toolkit.

2 comments:

SDSM said...

... at least he didn't groan and reach for your chest...
btw great blog.

RugbyGirlMD said...

Grab it like you own it, baby!