2.26.2008

Third Year's Shaping Up

I've gotten my assigned rotations for next year and it was exactly how I planned it! It's nice to be able to look at this list and see the light at the end of the tunnel:
Second year
Classes end May 13th
Step 1's on June 21st

Third year
Orientation
- June 27th- July 1
Surgery
- July & August (I'll probably spend the entire summer in the air conditioning)
Family Med- September (light schedule...maybe I'll sneak in a couple Sox games!)
Neuro- October (Perhaps a light schedule...playoff tickets with the Fam/GF?)
Peds-November & December (A moderate schedule, maybe I'll get some shopping done before break?)

-Winter break-

OB/GYN- Jan-Feb (I'll be nice and rested, so I don't kill anyone)
Psych- Feb-Mar (I'll need to be medicated after above rotation)
Elective- (2wks Anesthesia/Rehab requirement or EM...not sure yet) March
Medicine- April-Mid June (Maybe it will help my step 2's?)


Fourth year...
Apps, aways and then the slide until match day...graduate May 2010.

Only 804 days to go.

1 comment:

The Lone Coyote said...

Nice schedule. I'm glad you got your choices.