10.09.2007

Back in the saddle...

Well, I've had a busy past few weeks that have completely derailed my blogging. Between a transcontinental flight, baseball and barely surviving my path exam, I've been somewhat distracted. However, stay tuned for more regular updates to the drama that is my life. I'm going to try to mix in some different styles of writing other than just ranting about how much reading about/being tested on the pathological happenings of the human body sucks the life out of you. Stay tuned...
~Bostonian

PS- As much joy as I feel at the downfall of the Yankees, I also feel a great deal of empathy for Joe Torre and the position that he has been forced into by account of the maniacal George Steinbrenner III threats/whims. To quote Seinfeld: The man fires people like it's a bodily function

No comments: