12.22.2007

Merry Christmas

I scraped by my ass by my latest path exam...apparently I was supposed to prepare for a clinical cardiology exam instead of a cardiovascular pathology exam. That wasn't what the syllabus or the previous year's exams said, but such is life. I still passed the class...but this P=MD after weeks of studying my butt off is just sucking the life out of me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it's quite disheartening to study your face off for 3 weeks straight and walk out of an exam to find out you're barely pass the class because of your awesomely half-assed performance. Regardless, I'm still class of 2010

Fortunately, I've got the next two weeks off to get my head on straight, re-evaluate what I'm doing wrong and set up a plan to get me through step 1 and into third year with my sanity and relationships in tact. Oh yeah, I get to spend time with my family and non-medical friends too!!! Merry Christmas to all, and I'll be back in the new year

Take care,
Bostonian

1 comment:

The Lone Coyote said...

Congrats on finishing yet another round of exams. Enjoy the holidays!