6.25.2006

The beginning

So here's my rambling attempt at starting a blog...I don't know what it will lead to but I'm intending it to kind of be a trough for me to dump my thoughts on medical school and life in general onto the web (read: free therapy). Perhaps it will be interesting for a few people.

So a little bit about me: I'm 22 and about to embark into the crazy world of med school, 3 hours from my family and 4+ hours from my girlfriend. I'm a wee bit nervous about beginning this whole $60k/year extravaganza with out their support close by, but I'll survive I guess.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start compiling a nice little online journal of my exploits in medical school so that everyone who's wondering how my life is will have a little bit of an idea of what's up and as a reminder that there's a bigger world outside of the anatomy lab/library/dorm room, because let's face it, I'm not the best at keeping in touch with people. Anyway, hopefully someone besides me will find my life interesting. Enjoy!

~LD

No comments: